Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A Prayer for All !

As I ground myself to sacred Mother Earth I visualize roots growing from the soles of my feet down into her core. Wrapping around the crystal at her center I draw her energy upwards into the center of my being. Feeling connected and grounded in Sacred Divine Mother Earth. The feminine aspect of our creator. I honor her and will be her protector. Like many of us spiritual Warriors ! Keep our air, water and soil pure !

Grounded in Divine Mother Earth I visualize the energy coming from above as Light ! Let there be Light ! Pure golden and white light entering the body. In this ray of Light now from the center of my being I radiate this healing energy, light and love from above to All !


I am a being of Light


I am a radiant being of Light


I am a radiant Divine Light being


I radiate this healing energy as love and light to All ! To everyone, to every living thing and all creation.


My Prayer for All !


Peace, harmony. Goodwill to all.

Good health, Wealth and abundance for all.

May our little ones grow up free and strong. Our elders forever young.

May we always live with a grateful heart for all we have received.

I thank thee lord that thou does remember me even when I remember thee not.

I am ever so humbly grateful for your unceasing gifts.

Bless me that I live in constant remembrance of thee.


Thou and I Never apart !


Om Peace Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment